Professional support to help you and your business overcome tax issues.
The NFU Tax Service gives confidential advice on all tax and accounting matters. It is staffed by experienced accountants with specialised knowledge of tax and accounting issues surrounding farm businesses. Initial support is free, however should your query require further professional help then there may be an additional cost.
The advice covers a range of subjects including:
- Assistance with an ongoing HM Revenue and Customs enquiry
- How workers should be treated from a PAYE perspective
- When can VAT be reclaimed?
- Inheritance Tax, eg the availability of APR and BPR
- Capital Gains Tax, eg Business Asset Disposal Relief
- Income Tax
- Tax consequences of plans for future ownership