Read our PDF which explains The NFU democratic structure.
NFU Council meets four times a year at our Stoneleigh headquarters in Warwickshire to discuss the future direction of our organisation's work.
The upcoming meeting dates are:
- Monday/Tuesday 24-25 January 2022
- Monday/Tuesday 25-26 April 2022
- Monday/Tuesday 27-28 June 2022
- Monday/Tuesday 10-11 October 2022
- Monday/Tuesday 23-24 January 2023
Visit our members-only NFU minutes library to see previous NFU Council minutes.
The NFU constitution and rules
- Rules of the National Farmers' Union
- Constitution of the National Farmers' Union
- Standing orders of the National Farmers' Union
- NFU officeholder code of conduct